Roofing for Houston
We are a professional, high quality Houston roofing company providing Residential and Commercial services in the Houston area. Our expertise and commitment to exceptional work has made us a top choice for homeowners, realtors, contractors, businesses and anyone else in need of exceptional roofing services.
All projects we start are diligently planned and detailed, which makes for a smooth installation as well as positive customer feedback. You can also rest assured that our prices are competitively set on the lower end of the scale, in order to save you a substantial amount of money.
The workers we employ are all trained professionals who are licensed, bonded and insured. Your roofing project will be completed in a fast and efficient manner, all while maintaining a level of superiority over our competitors.
Protect your roofing investment by choosing our services, which are backed with the finest warranties in the business. Our top of the line roofing materials, paralleled by our high quality workmanship, make for an enjoyable experience.
- Residential – From small repairs to a complete roof replacement, our team can handle the job. We will ensure that your project will be completed in a safe and timely manner, all while being as unobtrusive as possible to your home and neighborhood.
- Commercial – Large installations, minor leak repairs, re-roofs, etc., when it comes to commercial roofing projects…we’ve got you covered.
- Quality Materials – Our team uses only the best materials for your projects. A roof is a major investment, one that is designed to protect you and your family from the elements. So high-quality materials are the only way to go.
- Emergency Service – Have a nasty leak? Tiles falling from the sky? Don’t worry! Give us a call and we’ll be out in no time to solve the problem.
- Free Estimate – We’ll come out and inspect your roof, make recommendations and collaborate with you, in order to find out exactly what you’d like to have done. After which we will provide you with a free estimate for our services.
We are 100% focused on safety, quality and professionalism!
So Contact Us Today for a Free Quote!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I need a new roof?
The following are things that may indicate that your roof needs replacing:
- Missing, cracked or curling shingles
- Blistering or peeling paint
- Shingle, sheathing or siding decay
- Leakage in the attic after heavy rains
- Stains on interior walls or ceilings
- High energy bills
What is the right price for a new roof?
The answer to this question depends on many factors. For a commitment-free quote, please contact us for more information.
What are my options if I decide to reroof?
You have two basic options. You can choose a complete replacement of the roof system, involving a tear-off of the old roof, or a re-cover over the existing roof, involving only the installation of a new membrane and surfacing. If you’ve already had one recover over your original roof, check with a professional roofing contractor to see if your deck can support a second recover.
Can’t I just do the work myself?
Most work should not be do-it-yourself. Professional roofing contractors are trained to safely and efficiently repair or replace a roof. Novices can harm a roof with improper roofing techniques and severely injure themselves by falling off or even through a roof in need of repair or replacement. Homeowner maintenance should be confined to roof inspections in both the fall and spring to check for cracked or curling shingles, and to cleaning rain gutters filled with dead leaves and other debris. If you must see the roof for yourself, use a firmly braced or tied-off ladder equipped with rubber safety feet. Wear rubber-soled shoes and stay on the ladder (and off the roof) if possible.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
Replacing a roof, whether on a commercial or residential building, is a labor-intensive project and, depending on the type of roof, could take anywhere from a few days to 2 or more weeks. The time involved is substantially affected by the weather, as well. Wind, snow, rain, or even just the threat of one of these will slow the process considerably.
For built-up roofs, removing and replacing the roof will probably proceed at a rate of approximately 1,500 square feet per day. For single-ply roofs, the rate is closer to 2,000 to 4,000 square feet per day. Careful planning and close project management can reduce some of the delays caused by bad weather.
How can a homeowner recognize when a roof has problems?
All too often, roof problems are discovered after leaking or other serious damage occurs. Periodic (twice-a-year) inspections can often uncover cracked, warped, or missing shingles, loose seams and deteriorated flashings, excessive surface granules accumulating in the gutters or downspouts, and other visible signs of roof problems. Indoors, look for cracked paint, discolored plasterboard, and peeling wallpaper as signs of damaged roof areas.
My roof leaks. Do I need to have it totally replaced?
Not necessarily. Leaking can result because some flashings have come loose or because a section of the roof has been damaged. A roof failure, however, is generally irreversible and results from improper installation or choice of materials, or from the installation of a roof system inappropriate to the building.
Enter your information below and we’ll give you a call as soon as possible!